A 45-year-old woman was struck by a truck inside a crosswalk, she sustained a leg fracture as a result of the accident and contacted our firm requesting a referral to an attorney. Our firm connected her to an experienced trial lawyer who immediately started the litigation process. The truck driver contended that the plaintiff was not in a crosswalk and that the pedestrian traffic signal was red. The defense counsel further argued that the plaintiff’s injury healed well and that she could resume work. The attorney we provided for the plaintiff proved the jury that she experienced residual physical and psychological symptoms that necessitated future treatment and made return to work impossible without proper treatment. Thus, the plaintiff was able to collect $2,500,000.
- Woman receives $240,000 for injuries received from boxes falling on her at retail store.
- Woman receives $120,000 for cervical spine injury requiring epidural steroid injections after automobile accident.
- Man in mid-30s receives $120,000 in damages for cervical spine fracture suffered in truck collision.
- Woman in her early 20s receives $96,000 for physical and psychological damages caused by food tampering at restaurant.
- Man in mid-20s receives $31,107 in damages for back injury suffered from truck wreck caused by downed power line.
New York, NY 10022